Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gates are up!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I'd like to wish my parents a Happy 51st Anniversary!! That's right- 51! And thank you to my hubby for being my Valentine.

And Thank You to everyone who had warm wishes for Sunny. He is pretty much back to his old self, with the exception of some "cha-cha-cha's".


Remember the Christmas present I got from Nick? The Gate? Well, this week the gates went up on the new fence! They are not painted yet, but they look good:





I think we're going to paint them the same color as the fence.
We also had the fascia board on the house replaced in a few areas and its looks much better than before. The house looks clean and refreshed.
Rob is putting up new curtain rods and curtains today. Here's a sneak peak:

I'll post some pictures when its all done. I'm very lucky that my Valentine is handy around the house!

No comments: