Thursday, November 19, 2009

Packing Sucks.

Yep. I'm packing. Getting ready to make the big move. Did I mention packing is one of my least favorite things?

I was packing today, and Sunny was helping. By "helping" I mean every time I sat down on the floor to wrap things, he would come over and lay right down on the packing paper. Then I noticed he wasn't around and I went looking for him. Here's what I found:
It seems I dropped this Chik-Fil-A Cow toy on the ground and Sunny decided it must be for him. Elaine brought me that cow from Virginia when she went to visit Aunt Jan. I'm sure she won't mind that Sunny has adopted it. Its 9pm and the cow still has its head intact. A rare occurrence for Sunny.

"What? It was on the ground!"

In my last post I forgot to show you the awesome shelves and new light in the hall closet. Remember this closet looked like this when we bought the house:

It didn't even have a full door and that's an ironing board hanging on the door. Now it looks like this:

I know you can't see the door in this picture, but trust me its lovely!

2 comments:

Melissa Johnson said...

Oh Sunner...you look ADORABLE in these pics!

Brook said...

How exciting for you that it is happening finally! When you get all settled, we will have to catch up old school style - like talk on a phone :) Good luck with moving - Love,
Brook