Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Paint, Doorknobs and shelves! oh my!

That's right folks! This past week my husband, Nick and Elaine have been very busy at the house. Rob and Nick did these awesome shelves in the laundry room:

storage galore!

Did you notice the room is also painted? The color is called "Golden Gate" and I love it. This is the living room. Notice the awesome baseboards my hubby spent all weekend doing!



And the cute new light fixture which is way better than the old one. Look at the same wall just a few weeks ago:

The new doorknobs are on the doors and they look so great! Nick did all of the doors for us! Thanks Nick!And a big shout out to Cousin P! P is living with us because she is the next tenant in the house we're living in! (We just happen to be taking a little longer than we thought to move out, so P moved in!) I have been working like crazy lately and P has been so awesome! She cleans, she helps out with laundry and she does this:

That's right. Sunny wants to adopt her permanently. I haven't told him that P will be staying behind when we move, so don't tell him!

1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Your house is looking awesome Charlotte! I'm sure you are antsy to get in.