Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What a month!

We have so many friends and family members with important days in the month of April! This post is dedicated to all those people:
Alex
Elaine
Aaron
P
Markie
Michele
Nick and Elaine
Duncan and Cathleen
Nicole
Nicole
Abbey

and (most important to me) is my anniversary with my awesome and loving husband. I love you honey and I can't believe this is number 11. It seems like yesterday that we said 'I do' and I still 'I do'. Love you!

And hugs and kisses to everyone else celebrating in April! Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Char,
Little late in the Blog dept like everything else, a little behind! Your bike is wonderful but I second the new seat idea! Thanks to you both for a wonderful Birthday and Easter weekend. And congrats on #11!
love you
Nick & Elaine

Melissa Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary!
11 years...wow! Miss u guys!

Cathleen said...

You are simply awesome!!! Thanks for remembering our 15th anniversary...it is fun sharing Rob this fabulous Sunday! We all miss you very much - Buddy too...I wish you were here shopping with Rob doesn't compare with shopping with Char!!!