Saturday, May 22, 2010

House update

Hello neglectorinos! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've just been busy. And I've also been neglecting our progress on the house. But I'm trying to get back into the groove. I started by finally ordering blinds for the windows. We've been living with this window covering in the bedrooms:
(It's a curtain tacked up with push pins.) After a few people recommended blinds.com, we decided to give them a try and I must say that our blinds look great. They arrived like this:
Thank goodness I have a super handy hubby to put them up. I, of course, supervised the installation.
Here's the newly 'blinded' spare bedroom window:
AND.... The spare bedroom was lacking a light fixture. We found a ceiling fan that works nicely for the room:
Now... I still need to address a few things in the house and one big thing outside the house- namely, the back yard. Its a disaster. Not quite sure what to do... But I know we need to bring in some experts. Does anyone have any suggestions??




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! We are going to have a "cool" bedroom. Thank you son Rob & daughter-in-law Char! Hugs & kisses to all and of course our Grand Puppy Sunny Dog!
love you