Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just Getting Started

Hello all! This blog is a great way to share what's happening in our lives. I've decided to blog our journey as we remodel our house, so you can all share in our ups and downs! It's already a great house! It just needs a little tweaking! We are waiting on the plans for our master bathroom addition, but we've been doing some 'demo'. I love demo! Its fun! Anyway- this weekend Nick and Elaine were nice enough to give us a hand. Rob and Nick started with the garage:




Before paint:
After Paint:



Now I know that you are probably thinking "The garage? They painted the garage?" But the garage is Rob's mancave, and he likes a clean mancave. We also painted the pantry, which is getting new shelves and we demo'd the bathroom closet, which at one time had bright turquoise and /or lilac paint! Yikes!



Here's what it looks like now:


My 'consultant' (aka Nick) assures me we can make a fabulous new linen closet! :) I'm very excited! I'll post more soon! Please feel free to leave your comments and ideas!

No comments: