Thursday, October 15, 2009

The bathroom & Happy Bday Suzanna!

First things first: I went to a lovely little soiree last night for my friend Suzanna's birthday. It was a great time! Thanks for having me! Here's Suzanna with her daughter:

Aren't they cute?
And now, the bathroom: I was thrilled to see that they started tiling the floor and the shower!

The floor:
The shower walls:

And they put some tile at the outside entrance to the master bedroom so we don't trash the carpet going in and out to the porch: (when I say "we" I mean "Sunny the dog")

AND- There was enough tile to do the pool bath floor! The tile is set but not grouted:

Its so fun to go to the house everyday and see all the progress. With any luck, we might have Thanksgiving turkey in our new home!! **Fingers crossed**

No comments: