Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Closets and doors!

Get excited, people! The new interior doors went in! They look so great! This is the entry coat closet:



The doors still need paint and doorknobs, but they make the whole house look new! And the exterior bathroom door finally arrived! It looks great, too!

The closet shelving is going in and I am thrilled! I am so ready to fill the closets! This is the existing closet, (which we took a little space from for the linen closet in the pool bath). It only had a single bar before:

(Those tools belong to the carpenter.) I addition to the existing closet, we have the new walk in in the addition! (I think this is reason enough to go shopping. Rob disagrees.)

I'm gonna hit the mall today!!! (Just kidding, Rob!)

1 comment:

Melissa Johnson said...

You definitely need to go shopping, or just go to jcrew.com
(ha ha - I'm kidding Roberto!)