Sunday, June 27, 2010

The 80's Party!!!!!! Totally Tubular!

Cousins Tammi, Paulie and Brain decided to throw an 80's party. We all dressed up like it was 'back in the day' and we had such a great time! On the way to the party, I had to stop at a restaurant to pick up a platter of food. I was all dressed up for the party and the look on the waiters face was priceless. I said "I'm here to pick up a platter. For an 80's Party." She started laughing out loud! Everyone in the restaurant was looking at me like I was a freak!

Crockett & Tubbs from Miami Vice

The Jazzercise girl and the Prom Queen

I found this hottie in the kitchen:

Preppy, Madonna, and OP shorts. Check out those popped collars!! Whoo-hoo!
Yep- that's me in my concert t-shirt, side ponytail, and Pop Rocks! Bitchin!
We had so much fun! Thanks cousins! And thanks for the birthday cake! It was delish!


No comments: