Sunday, June 13, 2010

FUn with cousins: 175 Baby!

Sorry I've been away for so long. I'm working like a dog these days!

First- Congratulations are in order. My nephew has somehow managed to graduate from high school!! I'm just kidding about the "somehow managed" part. He's a pretty smart kid.
So Congratulations to Alex!! We are proud to have such a great nephew. But- just in case you think we're getting soft, here's an embarrassing baby picture:
Second: June Birthday wishes are in order for a few people we love, as well as a few May peeps who didn't make it into the May bday post. (Oh wait- there was no May bday post cause I'm a slacker.)
Aunt Mary Lou
Madison B
Kelly
Sam
Heather
Michele
Uncle Rich
Chris K
Eric B.

Happy Birthday everyone!! Here's to one more trip around the sun!


When I'm not working I've managed to spend a little quality time with the cousins. I always have the camera with me, so let me share a few shots. Here's a few from the Memorial Day BBQ:

a girlie moment




What bucket?


Yes- that's cousin Brian, and yes- He's on the roof. Is anyone really surprised by that?


We also went bowling one afternoon. Jack Henry is the cutest bowler I've ever seen. Check him out:
Here's the approach....

Here's the toss.....

And here's the wait...... Most of the time he knocked down quite a few!!!

And here's Rob in action:

And for the record, I am a kick a** bowler! Check out the score of the last game. The top score belongs to me! Whoo Hooooo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checked out the Blog...nice job! Looks like everyone was having a ball!
Love ya
Nick & Elaine