Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!

So I took a little blog vacation and now I'm back!! It was a great summer and I am ready for the temperature to start dropping. Hubby and I took a couple trips- one back to see the family in Illinois and our friends Matt, Melissa and Kennedy. (Who by the way just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy named Cameron! Well, Melissa did the birthing part. Their blog is on my blog list.)That's my nephews playing baseball in my parent's backyard. So cute.



Anyway- We've done a few things around the house. We removed a tree. I was really conflicted about taking out the tree, but it continually dumped junk into our pool, making it virtually un-swimmable. It was a tough decision, but the tree came down. The backyard looks so much bigger and the pool is much cleaner and usable! I'll post some pics another time.


We also took a trip with the cousins up to see Nick and Elaine. Jack Henry got to see the "train room" for the very first time. It was great to up in the cool weather.



Nick, Jack Henry, Corbin and Tammi. I love the concentration on Jack's face.

I have some Happy Birthdays to send out! Here's the list:

Cousin Ryan

Cousin Corbin

Dad

Mom

Jason C (Happy 40!!)

Sara

Hope you all had a great day!! That's all for now, folks!

No comments: